PLACE OF TOURNAMENT:
Northern Virginia Community College
Annandale Campus - Ernest Cultural Center
8333 Little River Turnpike, Annandale, VA 22003
Parking is available in “Lot B”
Online Registration ends at 9:00pm on November 11, 2022.
Open registration will still be available at the door. Check and cash are the only accepted methods of payment.
One Event $85
Two Events $95
Three Events $105
At the door:
One Event $105
Two Events $115
Three Events $125
Spectator: $10.00 (Free for 5 under, and 65 above)
Once you complete registration you will receive a confirmation email. Check your spam folder if you do not see it within 5 minutes.
Bring a copy of the confirmation email with you to the tournament! This is your ticket and will be needed for entry!
NOTE: Depending on the number of participants, age groups and/or belt levels may be combined for form and board breaking. Sparring will not be combined at any level.
Black Belt Meeting: 8:30 AM, All black belts (referees, judges, competitors) are expected to attend this meeting.
To register via mail/check, please download the registration form here and send your payment to the address listed on the form.
Form: If a competitor performs a form that is lower belt than the competitor’s own, the competitor will get disadvantage. If WTF form is not performed, the competitor will get disadvantage.
2. Sparring: All competitors are expected to bring their sparring equipment: Mouth Guard, Groin Cup, Head Gear, Instep & Shin Guard, Hand & Forearm Guard, and Chest Protector.* All required sparring gear and boards will be sold at the championship entrance.
• Traditional World Tae Kwon Do Federation rule (modified by Mountain Kim Martial Arts). Two points for controlled head kick.
One point for chest guard strike with kick or noticeable reverse punch.
• One round of 90 seconds for all color belts. Two rounds of 60 seconds for black belts
3. Board Breaking:
• All color belts – Maximum 3 targets.
• Black Belts – Maximum 5 targets. WHITE UNIFORMS ONLY *NO SAND BLOCKS OR BRICKS. WOODEN BOARDS ONLY
I hereby submit my application for registration in the 2022 Mountain Kim Martial Arts 65th championship. I agree to waive all claims against anyone associated with the championship for injuries I may sustain, and likewise will assume full responsibility for all my actions in connection with the Championship. I shall strictly observe and obey the rules and regulations, printed, verbal, or otherwise, governing this Championship. I further agree that any picture taken of me in connection with the Championship can be used by Championship Director for publicity or promotion without compensation at this or any other time.